NAB 2018 - Balancing Risk and Security for Media Files in Post-Production Environments
This year Fortium will once again be at NAB, Las Vegas. From Monday 9th – Thursday 12th April, you can find us at South Upper 10603, as part of the Connected Media IP section. We’ll be detailing how you can keep content secure through with our range of both disc and file based security solutions - do come and visit us to help balance risk vs security. Please let us know if you'd like to book a meeting with us by messaging email@example.com.
Our partners at Aspera will also be hosting us on their stand, South Lower 5910
We’ll also be taking part in a lot more across the week:
- On the Friday, Saturday and Sunday (6th-8th) before NAB, we’ll be at Avid Connect – we're proud sponsors of the Avid Security Panel on 2pm Saturday at the Wynn Hotel. More details can be found here: http://www.avidconnect2018.com
- Also on Sunday we’ll be at the CDSA Cybersecurity & Content Protection Summit at the Westgate hotel, 1pm-6pm.
- From Monday the exhibition floor opens at the Las Vegas Convention Centre. Find us at SU10603 and the Aspera stand SL5910.
- In the morning of show opening we will be taking part in a Facebook Live session, hosted by our friends at Post Magazine. Keep an eye on their Facebook page for the information on this: https://www.facebook.com/POST-MAGAZINE-53486200107/
- Monday at 4pm we’re taking part in a panel debate hosted by Connected Media IP, in South Upper CMIP area. The debate is entitled “From the camera to the consumer - understanding how we can secure content in the world of OTT.”
- Tuesday Fortium will be hosting our own panel debate that we are finalising the details of. It will be hosted by our VP of Business Development Adam Krentzman, centered around the challenges facing post-studios when it comes to protecting media files. We have guests from production studios already lined up to take part. More information will be made available soon.
Still not signed up for NAB? You can sign still sign up at https://www.nabshow.com with code LV8328.